I had the great pleasure of working with Kevin Patrick, Ken Daniels, and Rubina Aggarwal  of  Share the Mic and my good friend, Francesco Saviano of Brown Recluse Films.  We captured the gifted and genius music of Kyle Cousins, an Autistic singer/song-writer.

We shot with my 5D camera package and because it was a last minute project, Francesco reached out for sound to his friend who used to do sound a while back.  Therefore, he brought it back old school with a DAT recording system for our location sound recording.  Hey, but it got the job done and I think we have some really good footage at the end of the day!

Comments

11/09/2015 3:56am

Working on the common project will knit you together in thousands of tiny stitches! Footage at the end of the day will hinder nobody. though!)

02/12/2016 11:15pm

May I simply say what a comfort to discover someone who really understands what they are discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you're not more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

03/17/2016 4:21am

Hey buddy, this can be a very exciting write-up

Working together can make the difficult task easy to manage and we can get new ideas to solve out the things, unity is very much important in the group project. The results would be remarkable of a common project of hard-working people and the footage will be hinder-free at the end.

I like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly. I'm fairly sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

05/07/2016 1:54am

Helping people learn basic techniques in betting is a great ideas so what are you waiting we will reveal techniques of betting

05/26/2016 4:01pm

Would you share with us some more details?

We’re here to lighten that load. When it comes to removalists in Perth, we’re the only ones who have you covered.

07/10/2016 9:23pm

Looking for air dancers and air puppets then now we will give you the best price that you can afford for any events.

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

08/02/2016 1:59am

awesome new application to watch online streaming of movies, TV series, cartoons, anime, etc.

Cooperating can make the troublesome undertaking simple to oversee and we can get new thoughts to comprehend out the things, solidarity is especially imperative in the gathering venture. Have you ever pondered composing a digital book or visitor writing on different locales. I have a blog in view of similar themes you examine and might truly want to have you share a few stories/data.

www.mahresult.nic.in hsc results